Luxurious 3 BHK Apartments in Shanthi Colony, Anna Nagar.
3 BHK - 2256 sqft
One Apartment per Floor
E-Vehicle Charging Point
Air Conditioned Apartments
Italian Marble Flooring in Living and Dining Areas
100% Power Backup
2 Car Parks per Apartment
5th Street, AH Block, Shanthi Colony, Anna Nagar, Chennai – 600 040.
- RCC framed structure with RC foundations conforming to Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS).
- Pre constructional anti-termite treatment will be provided under the Foundation and external perimeter of the building as per BIS for the complete building.
- Walls will be constructed using Autoclaved Aerated Concrete blocks (AAC blocks) – from Aerocon or equivalent. The height will be maintained at 10’0” from structural floor to floor.
- Internal walls will be finished with gypsum plaster and emulsion paint above Wall putty.
- The toilet walls will be finished with ceramic tiles upto ceiling height – colors and sizes will be as recommended by Architects. Trims and profiles will be used to protect the vertical edges of tiles
- Wash area will be finished with ceramic tiles upto ceiling height using tiles as recommended by our Architects.
- Dado of 2’ above the kitchen platform will be finished with ceramic tiles.
- Lofts will be provided in Kitchen and in one bedroom.
- Exterior faces of the building including the balconies will be finished with cement plaster and weather proof paint – Ultima Protek or equivalent – texture paint will be used in all exterior faces suggested by our Architects.
- Ceiling areas of living, dining, bedrooms, kitchen, Toilet and balconies will be finished with putty and emulsion paint.
- Living and Dining will be finished with italian marble or equivalent of suitable size as specified by the Architect and the Bedrooms will be finished with vitrified tiles – colors as suggested by Architects.
- Kitchen, Utility, Balcony & Toilets will be finished with anti-skirt ceramic tiles as recommended by Architects.
- 4” high skirting matching the floor tile will be provided wherever required.
COMMON AREA FINISHES
- Staircase & lobby floor will be finished with Polished Granite slab and Granite tiles
- Staircase & Lobby walls will be finished with ceramic tiles upto ceiling height.
- Car parks will be finished with Granolithic flooring. Driveway will be finished with Cement Tiles – pattern will be as suggested by our Architects.
- MAIN DOOR – West African Teak Wood frame with 45mm thick shutter finished with Polyurethane Lacquer paint and suitable locks. Suitable wooden Architrave and a threshold will be provided for this frame.
- BEDROOM DOOR – Seasoned Wooden frame with 32mm thick shutter finished with Polyurethane Lacquer paint with locks. Suitable architrave will be provided for these frames.
- TOILET DOOR – Seasoned Wooden frame with 32mm thick shutter finished with Polyurethane Lacquer paint on one side and plain PU coating finish on other side with locks.
- UPVC sliding windows will be provided in all rooms with MS Grills.
- FRENCH DOORS
- UPVC Sliding Type French doors will be provided.
- Counter top Platform (dry fixing) will be finished with 18mm thick granite slabs 2’0” wide. Stainless Steel Single bowl sink with drain board and a sink cock will be provided. Provision for fixing an refrigerator, exhaust fan (or chimney), ceiling fan, microwave, mixer and a point for RO unit for drinking water purposes will be provided.
- Wash area will have Single bowl Stainless steel sink (without drain board) and provision for fixing washing machine will be made.
- Concealed insulated copper multi-strand FR wires will be provided with distribution board having MCBs. Necessary number of switches & sockets will be provided as recommended by our Consultant.
- Telephone points/Data point will be provided in Living and Master Bedroom.
- Empty conduits for TV points will be provided in Living and Master Bedroom.
- All Sanitary ware will be of ‘White’ Color and suitable number of CP fittings (ROCA or equivalent) will be provided.
- Shower Partitions will be provided in all washrooms.
- Overhead shower with diverter and spout will be provided in all washrooms.
- All washrooms will have provision for connecting a Geyser and an Exhaust fan.
- Building will be served by one number of stretcher / passenger lift with automatic openable doors – Kone or equivalent.
POWER SUPPLY & GENERATOR
- 3 phase power supply with 100% generator back-up will be provided.
- 5’ high compound wall will be provided as specified by Architects.
- The project will be suitably landscaped.
- One Bore well will be provided. Water treatment plant with Iron removal filter of adequate capacity will be provided.
- Underground RCC Sump of adequate capacity for Bore well / Treated water and Overhead Tank will be provided as specified by Consultant.
- CCTV, Access Control and Video intercom system will be provided.