Premium 2 & 3 BHK Apartments in Sholinganallur
RERA Registration No: TN/01/Building/162/2019 & TN/01/Building/163/2019
2 and 3 BHK Apartments
4 Blocks (A,B,C,D)
Phase 1 Ready to Occupy:
153 Apartments - Blocks A, B
Phase 2 Under Construction:
182 Apartments- Blocks C, D
Basic Price (Phase 2):
₹ 4,950* per sq.ft
First residential property in Chennai/TN to receive the EDGE certification, a green building rating program of IFC, world BANK group, administered by GBCI
Lancor TCP Altura,
Model School Rd,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu,
- RCC framed structure with RC foundations conforming to BIS.
- Pre-constructional anti-termite treatment will be provided under Foundations, external
perimeter of the building as per BIS for the entire building.
- Walls will be constructed using Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Blocks (AAC Blocks) from Aerocon or equivalent. Corners of walls will be protected with GI mesh and finished. The height will be maintained at 9’10” from structural floor to floor.
- Internal walls will be finished with cement and gypsum plaster, painted above wall putty.
- The toilet walls will be finished with ceramic tiles upto 7’-0” height – patterns and sizes will be as recommended by Architects. Trims and profiles will be used to protect the vertical edges of the tiles
- Common areas will be finished with gypsum plaster and cement paint.
- Dado of 2’-0” above the kitchen platform will be finished with ceramic tiles.
- Lofts will be provided in Kitchen and one bedroom.
- Exterior faces of the building (including the balconies) will be finished with cement plaster and paint as recommended by Architects.
- Ceiling areas of living, dining, bedrooms, balconies & Kitchen will be finished with Wall putty and paint. Ceiling areas of Toilets & other common areas will be finished with
- Living, Dining & Bed rooms will be finished with Vitrified tiles – pattern and colors as suggested by Architects.
- Kitchen, Balcony & Toilets will be finished with ceramic tiles.
- 4” high skirting matching the floor tile will be provided wherever required.
COMMON AREA FINISHES
- Staircase & Lobbies will be finished with Green Marble or Natural Stone as recommended by Architects. Staircase walls and Corridor will be finished with Gypsum plaster, wall putty and paint
- Car parks and Driveways will be finished with Granolithic flooring.
- African teak wood frame with 40mm thick shutter, polished finish on both sides with
locks. Suitable wooden architrave as recommended by Architect and a threshold will be provided for this frame.
- Seasoned wooden frame, 32mm thick shutter finished with enamel paint on both sides with locks will be provided.
- Seasoned wooden frame, 32mm thick shutter, finished with enamel paint on one side and laminate finish on the inner side.
- UPVC sliding windows will be provided in all rooms with M.S.Grills
- UPVC Sliding Type French doors will be provided.
- Counter top Platform (dry fixing) will be finished with 18mm thick granite slabs 2’-0” wide. Stainless Steel Single Bowl sink with drain board will be provided
- Provision for fixing washing machine will be made.
- All Sanitary ware will be of ‘White’ Color, CP fittings will be provided as suggested by Consultant.
- Single lever divertor with overhead shower will be provided in all toilets.
- Concealed insulated copper multi-strand wires will be provided with distribution board having MCBs. Required Number of switches and sockets will be provided.
- Empty conduits for a TV point will be provided in living room.
- One telephone point will be provided in living room.
- Bore wells will be provided at different locations. Water Treatment Plant will be provided as recommended by Consultant.
- Underground RCC sump of suitable capacity for Borewell / WTP Treated water/ STP
- Treated water will be provided.
- Overhead tanks will be provided as recommended by Consultant.
Typical Floor Plans