Lumina offers you contemporary apartments that boasts of luxurious lifestyle amenities, recreational facilities and a world of comfort that make life here a sheer delight.
A gated community with 400+ happy families is located on the state highway that connects GST road with OMR.
Lancor Lumina ABC Block offers Regular 2 BHK apartments with sizes ranging from 925 – 933 sqft.
RERA no: TN/01/Building/0281/2018
Land spanning across 8.1 acres
Multi storey, 7 blocks of Stilt + 7 Floors
Total Apartments in ABC Block
Vertical neighbourhood approach to design of common spaces, Power back up, Water treatment, Sewerage Treatment Plant, 2 elevators in each block - 1 with a Stretcher Lift, Car Parking
No: 50, Nellikuppam Road,
Off GST Road, Guduvanchery,
Chennai – 603 202,
Tamil Nadu, India
- RCC framed structure with RC foundations conforming to BIS.
- Pre-constructional anti-termite treatment will be provided under Foundation, external perimeter of the building as per BIS for the complete building.
- Walls will be constructed using Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Blocks (AAC Blocks) from Aerocon or equivalent.
- The height will be maintained at 9’-10” from structural Floor to Floor.
- Internal walls will be finished with gypsum / cement plaster and wall putty (JK or equivalent) with Tractor emulsion or equivalent.
- The toilet walls will be finished with ceramic tiles up to 7’-0” height.
Common areas will be finished with cement plaster and emulsion paint.
- The Staircase will have ceramic tile dado.
- Wash area will be finished with ceramic tiles up to 5’-0” height.
- Dado of 2’ height above the kitchen platform will be finished with ceramic tiles.
- Lofts will be provided in two locations in each Apartment.
- Exterior faces of the building (including the balconies) will be finished with cement plaster and paint.
- Ceiling areas of living, dining, bedrooms and kitchen will be finished with wall putty.(JK or equivalent) and painted with Tractor Emulsion Paint.
- Ceiling areas of toilets and other areas will be finished using cement paint.
- Living, Dining, Bed rooms & Kitchen will be finished with 2’ x2’ Vitrified tiles, pattern and colours as suggested by the architect.
- Kitchen, Wash area (If applicable), Balcony & Toilets will be finished with Anti-skid ceramic tiles of suitable size.
- 4” high skirting matching the floor tile will be provided wherever required.
Common Area finishes
- Staircase, Lobby and Corridor Flooring will be finished with Polished Granite tiles / Granite Stones. Staircase wall will be finished with suitable ceramic tiles as suggested by the architect. Trims and profiles in PVC will be used to protect the edges of the ceramic tiles.
- Car parks and Driveways will be finished with Granolithic flooring.
Doors & Windows
- Main doors
Teak wood frame with bottom threshold, 40mm thick shutter polished with varnish on both sides with locks.
- Bedroom doors
Seasoned wooden frame, 32mm thick shutter finished with enamel paint on both sides with locks.
- Toilet doors
Seasoned wooden frame, 32mm thick shutter finished with enamel paint on one side and Pu finish on other side.
UPVC sliding windows will be provided in all rooms.
- French Door
UPVC Sliding Type French doors will be provided.
- Counter top Platform (dry fixing) will be finished with 18mm thick granite slabs 2’ wide at a height of 2’9” from the floor level and Stainless Steel Single Bowl sink with drain board will be provided.
- Provision for fixing washing machine will be provided in wash Area.
Wash area (if applicable) will have Stainless steel sink without drain board.
- All Sanitary ware will be of Parryware or equalant make ‘White’ Color and suitable number of CP fittings will be provided.
- Single lever Divertor with Overhead shower will be provided in all toilets.
- All toilets will have provision for Geyser, exhaust fan.
- Concealed insulated copper multi-strand wires will be provided with distribution board having MCBs. Required Number of switches and sockets will be provided.
- Empty conduits for TV points will be provided in living room and one bedroom.
- Empty conduits for one Telephone point will be provided in living room.
Lift, Power Supply & Generator
Each building will be served by 1 no.of Passenger Lift and 1 no. of Stretcher Lift with automatic openable doors.
- Power Supply & Generator
3 phase power supply with generator back up for all lighting loads of the apartment with automatic changeover arrangement (lights, fans, 6A points), common area lighting, lifts and pumps will be provided.
Compound Wall & Landscaping
- Compound Wall
5’ high compound wall will be provided.
The entire Project will be suitably landscaped.
Water Treatment Plant of adequate capacity will be provided.Underground RCC sump of adequate capacity for Raw water / WTP Treated water / STP Treated water. Overhead tank with a partition wall for WTP Treated water/ STP Treated water will be provided.
Common Sewerage treatment plant (STP) will be provided. Treated water will be circulated for flushing in toilets and for Landscaping.
Sports & Recreation
- Sports & Recreation
Common Sports and recreation facility consisting of Swimming Pool, Gymnasium, Multipurpose Halls, Table Tennis, Billiards, Badminton Courts, Tennis court, Children’s play area and Skating rink.
Fire Protection System
- Fire Protection System
Fire protection system is designed and installed as per National Building Code of India. Necessary fire safety measures will be provided in compliance with the Statutory Norms.
Lumina apartments are built around contemporary designs and come with an array of features and amenities, that make your living a luxury.
- Fully Functional
Ultra Modern Club House
- Swimming Pool
- Sakting Rinks
- Cricket Net
- Table Tennis, Billiards
- Tennis Court
- Badmintion Court
- Lounge and Party Halls
- Super Market