The 8 apartments tucked away in Shanti Colony promise a lifestyle that is in keeping with Lancor’s signature standards of quality.
RERA Registration number: TN/29/Building/0170/2017
3 BHK Apartments
- RCC framed structure with RC foundations conforming to Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS).
- Pre constructional anti-termite treatment will be provided under the Foundation and external perimeter of the building as per BIS for the complete building.
- Walls will be constructed using Autoclaved Aerated Concrete blocks (AAC blocks) – from Aerocon or equivalent. Corners of walls will be protected using GI mesh and finished. The height will be maintained at 10’0” from structural floor to floor.
- Internal walls will be finished with cement plaster, gypsum and emulsion paint above Wall putty.
- The toilet walls will be finished with imported ceramic tiles upto ceiling height – colors and sizes will be as recommended by Architects. Trims and profiles will be used to protect the vertical edges of tiles
- Wash area will be finished with imported ceramic tiles upto ceiling height using tiles as recommended by our Architects.
- Dado of 2’ above the kitchen platform will be finished with imported ceramic tiles.
- Lofts will be provided in Kitchen and in one bedroom.
- Exterior faces of the building including the balconies will be finished with cement plaster and weather proof paint – Apex or equivalent – texture paint will be used in certain areas as suggested by our Architects.
- Ceiling areas of living, dining, bedrooms, kitchen and balconies will be finished with putty and emulsion paint. Ceiling areas of toilets, wash area & common areas will be finished with gypsum and cement paint.
- Living, Dining and Bedrooms will be finished with imported vitrified tiles of size 2’0”x2’0” – colors as suggested by Architects.
- Kitchen, Utility, Balcony & Toilets will be finished with imported ceramic tiles as recommended by Architects.
- 4” high skirting matching the floor tile will be provided wherever required.
COMMON AREA FINISHES
- Staircase & lobbies will be finished with Polished Granite slab and Granite tiles
- Staircase walls will be finished with imported ceramic tiles upto a height of 7’0” and areas above will be finished with gypsum and emulsion paint.
- Car parks will be finished with Granolithic flooring. Driveways will be finished with Cement tiles – pattern will be as suggested by our Architects.
- MAIN DOOR – West African Teak Wood frame with 45mm thick shutter finished with Polyurethane Lacquer paint and suitable locks. Suitable wooden Architrave and a threshold will be provided for this frame.
- BEDROOM DOOR – Seasoned Wooden frame with 32mm thick shutter finished with Polyurethane Lacquer paint with locks. Suitable architrave will be provided for these frames.
- TOILET DOOR – Seasoned Wooden frame with 32mm thick shutter finished with Polyurethane Lacquer paint on one side and plain laminate finish on other side with locks.
- WINDOWS UPVC sliding windows will be provided in all rooms with MS Grills.
- FRENCH DOORS UPVC Sliding Type French doors will be provided.
- Counter top Platform (dry fixing) will be finished with 18mm thick granite slabs 2’0” wide. Stainless Steel Single bowl sink with drain board and a sink cock will be provided. Provision for fixing an refrigerator , exhaust fan (or chimney), ceiling fan, microwave and mixie will be made.
- Wash area will have Single bowl Stainless steel sink(without drainboard) and provision for fixing washing machine will be made.
- Concealed insulated copper multi-strand wires will be provided with distribution board having MCBs. Necessary number of switches & sockets will be provided as recommended by our Consultant.
- Telephone points will be provided in Living and Master Bedroom.
- Empty conduits for TV points will be provided in Living and Master Bedroom.
- All Sanitaryware will be of ‘White’ Color and suitable number of CP fittings (ROCA or equivalent) will be provided.
- A Shower partition will be provided in Master bedroom Toilet
- Overhead shower with divertor and spout will be provided in all toilets.
- All toilets will have provision for connecting a Geyser and an Exhaust fan.