Welcome to Homeleigh. An edifice whose Neoclassic architecture very perceptibly blends with
the time-honored grandeur of its location.
Lancor’s Homeleigh is set off about 50 meters from the main road, with a private lane which
provides a secure access, adding to its exclusivity as the home for the discerned, who demand
the best. It excels not just in terms of location and looks, but also in convenience and utility
values. Meticulously designed to use space most effectively, Homeleigh is a sterling example of
a judicious amalgam of expansiveness and expediency.
Luxury 4 BHK Apartments at Sterling Road, Nungambakkam.
Rera No: TN/29/Building/0105/2023
4 BHK - 2551 & 2570 sqft
Italian Marble Flooring in Living and Dining Areas
100% Power Backup
Two Apartment per Floor
E-Vehicle Charging Point
2 Car Parks per Apartment
New No.53/1 & 53/2, Old Nos.47 & 49, Sterling Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600034
- RCC framed structure with RC foundations conforming to Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS).
- Pre constructional anti-termite treatment will be provided under the Foundation and external perimeter of the building as per BIS for the complete building.
- Walls will be constructed using Autoclaved Aerated Concrete blocks (AAC blocks) – from Aerocon or equivalent. The height will be maintained at 10’0” from structural floor to floor.
- Internal walls will be finished with gypsum plaster and emulsion paint above Wall putty.
- The toilet walls will be finished with ceramic tiles upto ceiling height – colors and sizes will be as recommended by Architects. Trims and profiles will be used to protect the vertical edges of tiles
- Wash area will be finished with ceramic tiles upto ceiling height using tiles as recommended by our Architects.
- Dado of 2’ above the kitchen platform will be finished with ceramic tiles.
- Lofts will be provided in Kitchen and in one bedroom.
- Exterior faces of the building including the balconies will be finished with cement plaster and weather proof paint – Ultima Protek or equivalent – texture paint will be used in all exterior faces suggested by our Architects.
- Ceiling areas of living, dining, bedrooms, kitchen, Toilet and balconies will be finished with putty and emulsion paint.
- Living and Dining will be finished with Imported Marble of suitable size as specified by the Architect and the Bedrooms will be finished with vitrified tiles – colors as suggested by Architects.
- Kitchen, Utility, Balcony & Toilets will be finished with anti-skirt ceramic tiles as recommended by Architects.
- 4” high skirting matching the floor tile will be provided wherever required.
COMMON AREA FINISHES
- Staircase & lobby floor will be finished with Polished Granite slab and Granite tiles
- Staircase & Lobby walls will be finished with ceramic tiles upto ceiling height.
- Car parks will be finished with Granolithic flooring. Driveway will be finished with Cement Tiles – pattern will be as suggested by our Architects.
- MAIN DOOR – Teak Wood frame with 45mm thick shutter finished with Polyurethane Lacquer paint and suitable locks. Suitable wooden Architrave and a threshold will be provided for this frame. Size of door is 4’-0” x 8’-0”
- BEDROOM DOOR – Seasoned Wooden frame with 32mm thick shutter finished with Polyurethane Lacquer paint with locks. Suitable architrave will be provided for these frames. Size of door is 3’-0” x 7’-0”
- TOILET DOOR – Seasoned Wooden frame with 32mm thick shutter finished with Polyurethane Lacquer paint on one side and plain PU coating finish on other side with locks. Size of door is 2’-6” x 7’-0”
- UPVC sliding windows will be provided in all rooms with MS Grills.
- FRENCH DOORS
- UPVC Sliding Type French doors will be provided.
- Counter top Platform (dry fixing) will be finished with 18mm thick granite slabs 2’0” wide. Stainless Steel Single bowl sink with drain board and a sink cock will be provided. Provision for fixing an refrigerator, exhaust fan (or chimney), ceiling fan, microwave, mixer and a point for RO unit for drinking water purposes will be provided.
- Wash area will have Single bowl Stainless steel sink (without drain board) and provision for fixing washing machine will be made.
- Concealed insulated copper multi-strand FR wires will be provided with distribution board having MCBs. Necessary number of switches & sockets will be provided as recommended by our Consultant.
- Telephone points/Data point will be provided in Living and Master Bedroom.
- Empty conduits for TV points will be provided in Living and Master Bedroom.
- One charging point for E-Vehicle will be provided in the carparking area for each apartment.
- All Sanitary ware will be of ‘White’ Color and suitable number of CP fittings (ROCA or equivalent) will be provided.
- Shower Partitions will be provided in all washrooms.
- Overhead shower with diverter and spout will be provided in all washrooms.
- All washrooms will have provision for connecting a Geyser and an Exhaust fan.
- Building will be served by one number of stretcher / passenger lift with automatic openable doors – Kone or equivalent.
POWER SUPPLY & GENERATOR
- 3 phase power supply with 100% generator back-up will be provided.
- 5’ high compound wall will be provided as specified by Architects.
- The project will be suitably landscaped.
- One Bore well will be provided. Water treatment plant with Iron removal filter of adequate capacity will be provided.
- Underground RCC Sump of adequate capacity for Bore well / Treated water and Overhead Tank will be provided as specified by Consultant.
- CCTV, Access Control and Video intercom system will be provided.